We Are Communicators, Not Decorators
About Phoenix3 Marketing
Phoenix3 Marketing, LLC crafts strategic and tactical marketing for premium brands. We build brands that move people, support a positive customer experience and contribute to growth.
We plan, craft and implement sales, marketing and communication tools that work. We drive exceptional creative ideas, based on sound strategy and insights, developed collaboratively with our clients. Our capabilities include strategic planning, branding, advertising, collateral, events, web, analytics, social media, SEO, multimedia and all aspects of integrated marketing and tactical executions.
Phoenix3 Marketing serves clients by following stringent processes, timelines and budgets, and ensuring client needs are met every step of the way. We rely on our creativity, analytical skills and experience to develop and strengthen marketing efforts. We have countless reliable resources at our fingertips that assist us in providing quality products in a timely and efficient manner. Lastly, we ask questions, listen and communicate effectively and are responsible in order to achieve our client’s goals.
The recognition we receive year after year from our long-standing relationships with our clients gives us the most pride. We are grateful for our ability to continue to build their brand and help them move their businesses to the next level.
On Time & On Budget
• Who is the point person on this project?
• What is the final deadline?
• What are the specs?
• Who is the audience?
• What is the outcome or call to action you hope to achieve?
• Do you already have approved copy or are we developing it?
• Is there any art direction you want to provide including stock images, photos or sample ads as a guideline?
• Are there specific branding guidelines that need to be followed?
• If this is a print piece, where does it need to be shipped?
• Establish a project timeline
• Put quotes together
• Present an initial proof
• Edits made based on feedback and experience
• Present second proof if applicable
• Second review and feedback from client
• Final approval from client
• To print, press or digital execution